Most commonly, collection of personal data on the web takes place when:
- submitting information through a contact form
- subscribing to a newsletter
- registering a user account
- making reservations / booking
- processing payment for goods or services in online stores
- applying for vacancies
- using Google Analytics and similar tools to monitor performance and user behaviour
- using Facebook Pixel and other tracking technologies for the purpose of marketing activities and targeted advertising
If your website checks any of the aforementioned points, you are obligated to comply these business processes with applicable regulations.
What’s included with website and online store compliance services?
- Identifying appropriate legal bases for the processing of personal data
- Counseling on the processing of special categories of personal data
Dostavljene podatke koristit ćemo isključivo kako bismo odgovorili na upit te ih za druge svrhe nećemo koristiti. Za više informacija pročitajte Obavijest o obradi osobnih podataka.