Organizations without the need or the resources for a data protection officer on a full-time employment contract may decide to hire external experts for the job.
Horvath Wolf can offer to take over the duties and responsibilities of the data protection officer in your organization. Depending on your needs and the agreed-upon scope of the contract, this includes:
- Counseling on specific issues
- Resolving data subjects’ requests
- Communicating with the supervisory authorities
- Organizing and delivering in-house trainings
- Consulting on any other matters pertaining to the protection of personal data
Dostavljene podatke koristit ćemo isključivo kako bismo odgovorili na upit te ih za druge svrhe nećemo koristiti. Za više informacija pročitajte Obavijest o obradi osobnih podataka.